Services and Rates
Keeping You Safe From Covid-19
- *Update* We have now installed Honeywell Air Purifiers in all treatment rooms and waiting area for your protection
- Disinfect our facility regularly with UV light sanitizer/ Ionizing machine
- Clean surfaces between clients with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Test temperatures with forehead thermometers when entering the office
- Therapists wear masks and can wear gloves if requested
- Pre-screening all clients prior to appointments for Covid-19 symptoms or possible contact in the past 14 days.
- Waiving cancellation policy for clients with symptoms.
- Staggering appointments to avoid client contact
DEEP TISSUE / SPORTS MASSAGE OR SPECIALTY
This treatment is either a full session of Deep Tissue Massage or a Specialty Massage which could include Myofascial Release, Neuromuscular Therapy, Sports Massage, and with some therapists cupping, hot stones, and reflexology.
30 Minutes ($48)
60 Minutes ($75)
90 Minutes ($115)
Three - 30-Minute Sessions ($105) - $9 Savings
Three - 60-Minute Sessions ($165) - $15 Savings
Three - 90 Minute Sessions ($270) - $15 Savings
Three - 30-Minute Sessions ($120) - $9 Savings
Three - 60-Minute Sessions ($195) - $15 Savings
Three - 90-Minute Sessions ($315) - $15 Savings
Three - 30-Minute Sessions ($135) - $9 Savings
Three - 60-Minute Sessions ($210) - $15 Savings
Three - 90-Minute Sessions ($330) - $15 Savings
We focus on the special needs of the mother-to-be as her body goes through the dramatic changes of pregnancy. This treatment enhances the function of muscles and joints, improves circulation and general body tone, and relieves mental and physical fatigue.
60-minute Prenatal Massage ($75)
Neuromuscular Therapy is the utilization of static pressure on specific myofascial points to relieve pain. This technique manipulates the soft tissue of the body (muscles, tendons and connective tissue) to balance the central nervous system.
15-minute increments of Neuromuscular Therapy ($30)