In order to schedule you with the most fitting therapist for your specific needs, we like to speak with you directly, so we have important information prior to booking your appointment.
Keeping clients and staff safe from Covid-19
We understand the importance of keeping you and the community safe during this pandemic. Here are the steps we’re taking to keep clients and staff safe:
- Honeywell Air Purifiers are in all of our treatment rooms and waiting area for your protection.
- UV light sanitizing/ Ionizing machines are used to disinfect our office regularly.
- Hospital grade disinfectants are used to clean all surfaces between every client.
- Temporal temperatures are taken when entering the office.
- Therapists wear masks and can wear gloves if requested.
- Clients wear masks when face up on the table in treatment and when in the waiting area.
- Pre-screening all clients prior to appointments for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Waiving cancellation policy for clients with symptoms.
- Staggering appointments to avoid client contact
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients and staff, the following policies are in place
8 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If do not give us 8 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment. If you have a prepaid package it will be deducted for that visit.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the full session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!