To book, please call
to speak to one of our experienced therapists
*We like to personally book appointments to make sure we understand your specific needs and issues.*
Keeping You Safe From Covid-19
- Disinfect our facility regularly with UV light sanitizer/ Ionizing machine
- Clean surfaces between clients with hospital-grade disinfectant
- Test temperatures with forehead thermometers when entering the office
- Therapists wear masks and can wear gloves if requested
- Pre-screening all clients prior to appointments for Covid-19 symptoms or possible contact in the past 14 days.
- Waiving cancellation policy for clients with symptoms.
- Staggering appointments to avoid client contact
We will do our best to accommodate your booking request. But, we can not guarantee the exact, time, service or preferred therapist. Please call the office and speak with one of our wonderful therapists to get more information if needed, or to book your appointment directly.
We understand that unanticipated events happen occasionally in everyone’s life. In our desire to be effective and fair to all clients, the following policies are honored:
8 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give us 8 hours advance notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment. If you have a Gift certificate or prepaid package it will be deducted for that visit.
Anyone who either forgets or consciously chooses to forgo their appointment for whatever reason will be considered a “no-show.” They will be charged for their “missed” appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your therapist will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you will be responsible for the “full” session. Out of respect and consideration to your therapist and other customers, please plan accordingly and be on time.
We look forward to serving you!